Upon joining the Beaver County Chamber of Commerce, you will receive the following:
- 10 FREE advertisements on both local radio stations WBVP & WMBA ($300 value!)
- Your company’s name on the chamber homepage (www.bcchamber.com) for an entire month
- A listing in the Chamber’s online directory
- An invitation to the exclusive New Member Reception
- A complimentary Chick-fil-A tray ($25 value!)
- A feature in the “Business” section of the Beaver County Times with other new Chamber Members
…AND THAT’S JUST FOR JOINING!
Chamber Member Testimonials:
“We use the Chamber of Commerce and its membership base of business and professional people in Beaver County, to help get our message out to the residents through the monthly Connections Newsletter. We find our Chamber membership to be the most cost-effective manner to promote the many activities and programs of the Beaver County Recreation & Tourism Department through the After Hours events, the Legislative Programs, Annual Dinner, Breakfast meetings and more!”
Beaver County Recreation & Tourism Dept.
“NOVA has been an active member of the Beaver County Chamber of Commerce (BCCC) since 1977 ‘because we believe in active community leadership and investing in the future of the communities where we operate. The BCCC provides NOVA the opportunity to meet regularly with legislators, business, community and education leaders to raise our praise and concerns on issues important to sustaining our business in Beaver County. NOVA Chemicals is focused on plastics and chemicals that make everyday life safer, healthier and easier. NOVA and our predecessor companies have continuously operated the Potter Township manufacturing site since 1942 when the site was built by the US government as a synthetic rubber plant. Today we are one of North America’s leading producers of expandable polystyrene resin used in energy efficient insulation for buildings, protective packaging, and servicing the global foam cup and container marketplace.’ ”
Member since 1977
“For many years I fought becoming a member of the Beaver County Chamber. How wrong I was! Being a Chamber member has helped me meet people at its events that I would not otherwise have the time to do.”
“The chamber has enabled me to make some great connections and new friends. I’ve picked up leads and useful sales tips from attending the Breakfast Club. And the chamber staff is awesome! They’re always friendly and ready to help.”
Stacey P. Sullivan
- Interested in learning more about this Chamber initiative? View more information here.
- Are sent out on Monday & Wednesdays by Chamber members looking to get their business/event known.
- To participate: $60 per blast, $100 for two blasts or $120 for three blasts. Just email your flier to the Chamber office & let her know the date you want it sent.
- New members receive 10 free ads on WBVP & 10 free ads on WMBA — this is a $300.00 value!
- Call Mark Peterson at 724-846-4100 to set up your commercials!
- $75 per month
- Send your image and the link that you want the image/logo to direct people to when they click on it, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For website advertising, the image/logo must be 212px by 118px
The “Business” section of the Beaver County Times
- Goes out the first Friday of each month with the BC Times to over 39,400 homes, a readership of over 99,500.
- Chamber members get discounted rates on ads in the “Business” section. Call the Chamber office at 724-775-3944 for more information.
Small Business Counseling
- Once a month, the Small Business Development Center from Duquesne University is in the Chamber office to give a workshop. Free of charge.
- After the workshop, you can sit down with the facilitator one-on-one and go over any questions you may have that relate to your business.
- Come learn about marketing, starting a business, finding grants, making a business plan or marketing plan.
Health Care Coverage
- The Beaver County Chamber of Commerce is committed to assisting our members with issues facing local businesses. We understand that providing health care coverage is a critical concern for all. Please feel free to contact chamber members who provide health care insurance. A complete listing can be found under ” Insurance Agencies / Insurance Brokers” in our membership directory on our website www.bcchamber.com or call our office at (724) 775-3944.